02 September 2006

Behind the scenes..

What i would like to say here is just the same as my 1st post 'Inspired by someone'
Ya, as you all know.. the one who gave me the idea, and forced me to do this blog is him
Kean Huei..

Here, what you can see is he always, ya, i say always, there will be a pretty lady beside him, for this time, is Chew Huoy..



Then, on the other hand, i also the one, and most of the time, i'm the one work on this for all the time..
Really hope someone can share the pain with me... Haha, 'Holiday craze n' the Kejut record' are done by Kean Huei..
And great job, KH, for bringing us the ChatBox, is so fun having this, now available in the chinese version blog too..

Thanks to Apple superb Apps, nothing is impossible again... enjoy our comic... the 'Thai's Boy Show'
And thanks to my dad, who pay for the streamyx 88 monthly..

log: some modifications bout KH contributions..

No comments:

Post a Comment